Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is disabled. I have a 5S operating Telus LTE. I have put…

Customer Question
It is disabled Technician's...

It is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a 5S operating Telus LTE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have put it down. I havent tried anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It just said, connect to ITunes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 6 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Was the passcode forgotten? Please try:

1. Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
  2. Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.
  3. If an error message shows in the iTunes program on the computer, just close / cancel it.
  4. On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.
  5. After 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.
  6. Click Restore and confirm / continue.
    - Note: You can click on the small circle icon at the upper right corner in the iTunes program on the computer in order to see the download progress.

Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.

- You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JY750KUmk

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.