Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't load my facebook. I can sign inOK, but this "load a…

Customer Question
Hi I can't load...

Hi I can't load my facebook

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Facebook?

I can sign inOK, but this "load a photo" message comes up, and I can't go further

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

NO...All was cool on Sunday night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me via which program you are trying to access facebook on?

Please let me know

Thank you