Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password yesterday so that I could play my Ipod…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is*****...

Hello, my name is***** changed my password ***** so that I could play my Ipod and It worked, but now I can`t get on line. It cones up, but it tells me that the I-tunes player isn`t my default player. When I try to make it my default player, I locks up. And I have to shut down my computer. Why

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday, because I could not play my music

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No this the first time to get in touch with I-tunes support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of computer are you using to get online?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.