Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to put in my access code. It will not open! I Mac…

Customer Question
I want to put...

I want to put in my access code

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

It will not open !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I Mac 10.13

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried weightwatchersl.com/startmonthlypass did not connect to enter my access code.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this on your computer or your iPhone?