Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a charge on my iTunes account that I didn’t make. Who…

Customer Question
I have a charge...

I have a charge on my iTunes account that I didn’t make. Who do I talk with about it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I just updated my Apple Acct. Is that the same? I received a notice from iTunes regarding this charge

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I viewed the charge and it took me to the Apple page

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

You can request a refund using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,