Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get into my account. I forgot my password and

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I forgot my password ***** that’s when it happened

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Whatever I did it seemed that they were going to update my account. This happened weeks ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.