Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am unable to log on to Apple, I have forgot the password…

Customer Question
Hi, i am unable...

Hi, i am unable to log on to Apple, I have forgot the password ***** ID .. I have a Ipad and want to try Facetime.. my address is : ***@******.*** I don't use it much... my main email that we use is***@******.*** also it tells me my icloud account is full, how is this when i don't use it ??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long time ago maybe 2 years.. never use it have tried everything i can think of

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes and it tells me wrong email have tried both plus tells me wrong ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so at this time thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Your Apple ID is normally your email address. You should be able to reset your password ***** a computer using the site: http://iforgot.apple.com/

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Email authentication followed by Next.

Check your email and there should be a message from Apple with instructions on how to reset your password.

If you can’t use your email address, another option you have available is to reset your password ***** answering the security questions you created when you setup your account.

enter your Apple ID and click Continue.

-Select Answer security questions and click Continue.

-Set the birthday you used for the account and clicking Continue.

- Answer the security questions you picked when you set the account up.

If you answer these successfully, you should be able to reset your password ***** access your AppleID again.

* IF YOU FORGOT THE APPLE ID ITSELF: If you go to the above mentioned site you will see an option in the lower, middle of the page labeled “Forgot your Apple ID?”. If you click this, it will ask for some rather simple information that you should know as the owner of the account ( first name, last name, current email address plus the ability to enter additional email addresses if it has changed since you created the Apple ID).

Once you have the Apple ID and have reset the password, test out that it is working properly by signing into the Apple ID management site:

https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account")

While signed in, it's a good idea to verify that all other details are current and correct.

Once you have the ID and password, restart your Apple device and sign in.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want my $42.00 to be credited back onto my credit card. I thought you were Apple Support which should not cost me anything.
You chose to submit your answer to Just answer, a third-party support site.I am not an employee of JustAnswer and do not have access to your account details to handle requests of this nature.You can contact customer service directly via***@******.*** with any financial concerns.If you change your mind I am here to assist.
John T. F., Apple Consultant