Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

A small screen saying I must into iTunes is there. When I…

Customer Question
A small screen saying...

A small screen saying I must long into iTunes is there. When I log in it won't accept my PW though I know it's right. I just checked it with another Apple source.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Perhaps six weeks ago...recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I'd like to avoid resetting it if possible. The one I have is new and works everywhere but here

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've heard of tech helps for slow macs and phones. I have both. Would like info on that also if possible

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 6 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! My name is***** will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information. Please give me a minute to read over your submission...

Where are you being asked for the password?

on the iTunes screen.

Running iTunes on your computer?

I've got to be honest. I don't feel good about any of this. Where is Apple? Have they given their support business to you? What is the charge? $39 for now isn't good enough. What is the charge and what to I get?
I'm closing this transaction now. What indication do I get that you are closing it also?

Ok, let's step back a minute. You submitted your question here - to JustAnswer, a third-party support site.

I am a self-employed Apple Expert trying to assist you. However, for any financial questions or other concerns unrelated to your submission, you'll need to contact JustANswer directly. I don't have access to your account details.

I submitted my question to what I thought was an Apple chat person. That person gave me to Just Answer. I appreciate your efforts but so far I've had no answers other than the mac support specialist can't connect now. I'd like to terminate this exchange with no hard feelings and know it is terminated on your side as well.

Well it's honestly been hard to assist you any further as you never clearly answered my questions.

We can end the discussion now but as I said, I can not address financial concerns if that's what you mean by "terminated".

Thanks,

Financial terms don't need to be discussed. Let's end the discussion. Let me know it is terminated. Thanks.

There's nothing to terminate in that case. All you have to do is cease replying.

Thanks,

Great. Have a good day. PS

You too! Bye.