Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was notified that my apple account had been hacked from a…

Customer Question
I was notified that...

I was notified that my apple account had been hacked from a party in indonesia. I need help.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

Just notified by apple today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. That is likely a fake message. It is a scam, so please do not follow any instruction in it. Apple and any legitimate company would never contact you automatically for any issue. Whenever you have any issue, you would need to contact a support company yourself first. As long as your device is working, then you are fine. Usually, you should always ignore any message or phone call that you do not know or that you are not expecting.

- For more information, can you please tell me the full message? What does it ask you to do?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Please see my response above.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: carlo-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
carlo-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further; we can schedule a time. Thank you.