Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I updated to mac os high sierra and now i cannot send mail.

Customer Question
I updated to mac...

I updated to mac os high sierra and now i cannot send mail. My ex husband created the account a long time ago, the phone number associated with that account is no longer mine and the email address also associated with it is no longer in use

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

No they are stuck in my out box

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

No the problem seems to be with google it cannot verify that the account is mine i have tried using my children email to recover the code but it still is not recognising the account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/9/2018
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is***** apologies for the delay.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you still need assistance?

No thank you I have sorted the problem out

Ok great and thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,

David.