Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Dropped phone and now it is asking for Apple ID and password…

Customer Question
Dropped phone and now...

Dropped phone and now it is asking for Apple ID and password I dont know what that is info is in my notes in phone It shows my e mail please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure i did change not real good with this

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Dont know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help in gettting me back to phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.