Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for ITunes and keep trying to change it…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** ITunes and keep trying to change it via my trusted phone number but it says nothing associated with that account. Now I am getting an authentication error message, probably because I tried too many times.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea. Last year? I have recently used my Apple ID for in-app purchases and know that password, but when I tried to use I got the error message about no apps associated with that account.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

And this is through iforgot.apple.com ?