Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Notice on my ipad that I'm locked out. I must provide

Customer Question
Notice on my ipad...

Notice on my ipad that I'm locked out. I must provide original password ***** I have no way of locating. I have new apple password ***** does not work. The notice says someone activated a lost device alert. I amthe owner and did not do this. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe a year or more ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My ipad is locked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is it asking for Apple ID and Password ***** Passcode?

it was stated that someone started the find my ipad feature. it was not me
I DO NOT HAVE MY IPAD WITH ME AND SINCE I AM LOCKED OUT I CAN NOT GET TO INTERNET

I am unclear on what you are wanting to be done.

1. You do not have the device in question.

2. Someone else somehow locked your iPad with Find My iPhone. (stolen?)

3. What do you need help with, and be specific.