Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a new [phone; the old one got wet & does not

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new [phone; the old one got wet & does not start. Can I retrive my contacts & photos?

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Don't remember

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If it doesn't start and was not backed up the stuff on it is for all intents and purposes gone. There are services to get back data from devices that are bro***** *****ke that, but the cost thousands of dollars.