Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i check if my phone has been cloned? Where do i see…

Customer Question
How do i check...

How do i check if my phone has been cloned ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Where do i see that

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I just became suspicious of it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Lets start with a question. What makes you believe your phone has been cloned?

I just became suspicious of a certain individual but my phone hasn’t been acting differently

The likelihood of a cloned phone is really stuff of Hollywood. Unless someone had money and ties to government agencies it is highly unlikely that someone has a full working clone of your phone. Does that make sense?

This person does have access which brings me back to my question. How do I check if my phone has been cloned

Tell me. What kind of access does this person have?