Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to activate my phone it stop working tried to reboot…

Customer Question
Unable to activate my...

Unable to activate my phone it stop working tried to reboot and now it won't activate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A very long time

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.