Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My old 4s had all of a sudden asked me to register it. I'm…

Customer Question
My old 4s had...

My old 4s had all of a sudden asked me to register it. I'm locked out and don't know my Apple id # it's been almost 5 years ago i had to set it up for the first time. please help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I think 5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you know the email address tied to it?

It's my account ***** *****

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.