Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I try to log into ESPN, I tell it that my tv server is…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to log into ESPN, I tell it that my tv server is Direct TV, I enter the code, I am given, an press continue.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know. All the Movie Channels work, Why want ESPN?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I talk to Direct TV, and re registered the Apple Devise. today they could not get ESPN to open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to log into ESPN, so I can watch the National foot ball playoff

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Have you spoken to Direct TV about this issue?

I called Direct Tv , they sent me to Apple Tv. I Do not understand why ESPN, will not work. We have no problems to rent movies on Apple, Prime, Netflix, Hula.
So what do I need to Do to get ESPN to work?
NO, You have not been of any help.Thanks, ***** ***** Thanks.

You took 20 minutes to respond to my only question and in less then 1 minute told me I wasn't helpful. How can I be helpful if you will not cooperate?

Do you have Direct TV or Direct TV NOW?

I am Sorry I bothered you, If you would get some of the add's off you web sit, asking for More Money, and concentrate on the Problem, I assume you work for Apple, If Not I am sorry I took your time.
Apple sells these Devises, they need to provide enough info, for someone, like me that is not a computer expert, to get it going.Thanks for Your time.

I don't work for Apple and I find it hard to believe you cannot see that as it says JustAnswer.com all over the place.

Not interested.Thanks