Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I simply turned on my I pad and the activation help came up…

Customer Question
I simply turned on...

I simply turned on my I pad and the activation help came up How do I get a new pass word as the ones I have and tried will not let me in. really agitating to have to go through

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It is 5 years old and I think OS I can't get in the device so I can't verify that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Every now and then it will go off line and I have to restate it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I just ;need the I pad reactivated as I cannot get into it
I don't need you to log into my ipad just get me the info to reactivate it
Hey Justin are you still there

I am. Sorry for the delay.

Is the Apple ID on the iPad Screen familiar?

I would like to cancel this request for service and be reimbursed for the charge

Sure thing.