Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't change my Apple id password, i have been trying this…

Customer Question
I can't change my...

I can't change my Apple id password, i have been trying this for several weeks and when i get the passcode and try to use it doesnt work, what's the problem here? thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A few minutes ago i tried again

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not yet, what's the link?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not yet, please go ahead thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?