Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Password problem. 6s, ios. Two days. Went to Verizon for…

Customer Question
Password ***** Technician's Assistant:...

Password *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

6s, ios

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Two days . Went to Verizon for help. They couldn't help.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Wants Apple ID wlhick I know and Password, which I dont. Seems to be Activaton problem with Find my Phone

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you have an iCloud account? When did you purchase this phone? Was it new or new to you?

I think I hve an iCloud account I purchased this phone ayear ago. It was brand new.
It started when it refused to send text messages, then said there was an update,i0s 11.12 or something and now it wants password ***** to set up phone, which I can't remember. It says Activation Lock.

Your remote support request failed payment.

Where is my answer