Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get my iPad to backup. I went to the Chandler

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my iPad to backup. I went to the Chandler Arizona Apple store and they told me that everything was set up for a proper backup and that it would just take time. Well 5 days later and still no backup.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Been going on since September.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How are you able to tell there is no backup?