Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having difficulty receiving pictures at times, also when…

Customer Question
I'm having difficulty receiving...

I'm having difficulty receiving pictures at times, also when receiving tap to download pics ..cannot. Phone reads Safari not available

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Don't know?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Think that it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

When did you start experiencing this issue?