Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My email address has changed and I forgot my apple password.

Customer Question
My email address has...

My email address has changed and I forgot my apple password. I no longer have accesss to my trusted phone number

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Bee a while I seem to be locked out partaially

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My old email was Donald.kern @luminant . com. now I want it to be***@******.*** and my trusted phone number to be(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is going to be rough. Lets start there. Do you remember any of your security questions? How important is that account to you?