Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My email address has changed and I forgot my apple password.

Customer Question

my email address has changed and I forgot my apple password. I no longer have accesss to my trusted phone number
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: bee a while I seem to be locked out partaially
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my old email was Donald.kern @luminant . com. now I want it to be***@******.*** and my trusted phone number to be(###) ###-####
Category: Mac
Expert:  Justin Johnson replied 10 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

This is going to be rough. Lets start there. Do you remember any of your security questions? How important is that account to you?