Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get into my mail because my password does not work!

Customer Question
I cannot get into...

I cannot get into my mail because my password ***** not work! How do I change my password ***** that I can get into my accounts such as mail?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I tried to change it last night January 7, 2018. They came back with the change but it said close to Hobart, OK. I said no and everything was immediately cancelled. How do I get a new password ***** that all my devices will work?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to reset to a new password ***** works for my ID

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

I have Microfax 10 software. No I do not wish to pay $39. for something I can get for free. Just disconnect and do not charge my card for service I have not received.!!!

Ok. I am a tech, i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:

ww2.justanswer.com/phone