Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to set up my iPad but I cannot remember my apple…

Customer Question
I'm trying to set...

I'm trying to set up my iPad but I cannot remember my apple ID password, nor can i remember the password ***** the email linked to my apple ID. I had it written down somewhere but I've moved and I can't find the page anywhere and my memory just isn't serving me well....

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably a year or so ago?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats everything thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.