Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am getting charges I did not make. Asolo solo. Just this…

Customer Question
I am getting charges...

I am getting charges I did not make

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Asolo solo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just this last month $ this month . I took all the apps off thatcharges

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.