Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On the phone where do I plug in the cord on the phone?

Customer Question
On the phone where...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Consumer Cellar 101 IMEI 014594005289174.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It is new and I want to charge it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to cal by the 10th to use it. phone no.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.