Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to activate cards that were not processed right…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate cards that were not processed right at Target

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cannot remembet

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to redeem cards and it said to contact apple

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If they were not processed right at target you need to go back and have them fix it. Why can you not do that?