Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to make an appointment for my IPHONE to be seen by a…

Customer Question
I want to make...

I want to make an appointment for my IPHONE to be seen by a tech

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know. It is 6.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have macOS high sierra on Apple computer. I have a number of addresses can't get off. It is when someone sends me a text & it has been forwarded by several people. I don't know much about it & would like to talk in the store to someone. My son couldn't figure it out. Would like to come in Tuesday around 1:30 (tomorrow).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to make an appointment to come in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Before we go any further. This is not Apple. Are you aware of that?