Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my iPad. Got a new iPad & need to…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my iPad . Got a new iPad & need to set it up. Can you give me my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't think I did change it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No can you help me do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Would this also be my password ***** my internet connection through the cable co

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Just need to reset password

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com

Please take a moment to rate my service with the stars located on the top right of the question page.

No I am not paying for anymore support
Is my password *****

Is my apple password *****

Did you do what I asked you to do? Also I do not know your Apple ID. How would I be able to change it without it?