Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my iphone and when I call the phone it goes to voice…

Customer Question
I lost my iphone...

I lost my iphone and when I call the phone it goes to voice mail

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Iphone-verizon-iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Lost this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It sounds like it is turned off. Do you have iCloud?