Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have attempted to get an Apple ID, rejects everything. Whats…

Customer Question
Have attempted to get...

Have attempted to get an Apple ID, rejects everything. Whats going on?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro. for my 12 year old. (school)2.2f44. does that sound right?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I was attempting to get pages, created an e-mail. followed all the prompts, but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get that program today if all possible. he has an assignment due tonight. I tried all night to get it. no luck

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com