Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have several onenote folders on my MacBook Pro that I am…

Customer Question
I have several onenote...

I have several onenote folders on my MacBook Pro that I am trying to share with my OneDrive so I can see these folders on all my other IOS devices.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update OneNote?

I tried today and it said I was up to date.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your OneNote?

I have looked on line and tried what has been shared on the web

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Share notes for collaboration

On the menu bar, click File, point to Share, and then do either of the following:

• Click Invite People to Notebook to create an invitation to your current notebook that you can send to specific people you select. Enter the email addresses of the intended recipients and select the Can Editcheckbox if you want them to be able to make changes to your notebook. When you click Share, OneNote will send the invitation in your default email app.

• Click Copy View and Edit Link to Notebook to create a sharing link that you can paste into any message, a document, or a file. People who click this link will be able to view and edit your notes.

Share notes for reading distribution

• Click Copy View-Only Link to Notebook to create a sharing link that you can paste into any document or file. People who will click this link will be able to view your notes, but not edit them.

• Click Send PDF to create an Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) file snapshot of the current page in your notebook. This file will be sent as a read-only email attachment to specific people you select. Recipients of this file will be able to view and read it on any computer or mobile device they choose.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your inquiries. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

I am trying to share my notebooks with me....not collaberating with someone else.
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Do you just want your things in OneNote to be on OneNote on your iPhone?

If so this is the guide from Microsoft. LINK

If not please let me know so we can go another direction.