Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have several issues with my laptop, I-pad and phone so…

Customer Question
I have several issues...

I have several issues with my laptop, I-pad and phone so would like to make an appointment to come into the Apple store in Leawood, KS. How do I make an appointment

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know. How do I find the answer to give you?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have unwanted messages (virus related?) that have been coming in my mail for several months. Due to a family situation, I have not been able to take time to look into this. In addition, my phone, I-pad and laptop are not in sync with each other. I get some mail on my I-pad that I don't on my lap top for example.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think this is a good start!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Mike, Mac Medic