Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Text2speech pro quit working on all my mac computers

Customer Question
Text2speech pro quit working...

Text2speech pro quit working on all my mac computers osx.10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Osx.10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Two days. I rebooted, and I reinstalled the app from the App store.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My connection to iCloud has been a little slower than normal.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

The application hangs up. Force quitting produces the enclosed report.

Did you purchase the App in the App Store?

I purchased it in the app store. I have been using it daily for the last year. It worked well.

Have you tried deleting it and downloading it again?

I tried deleting the app and downloading it from the app store several times. It did nothing. I updated OS x10.13.2. The app opened and looked as if it was going to work. However the 205 words I copied into it only saved 58% of the file to icloud, where the file does not exist. It froze the app, text2speech pro. After force quitting, the app failed to open.
Here are reports of other users with the identical issue. Read these and just answer.

Do you have another computer with that application can test on? It seems like a really fringe case issue.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.