Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an apple I phone and Iam not receiving my tones and…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple I phone and Iam not receiving my tones and is not ringing when I get a phone call. All my settings are on and I've booted it down pressing both buttons but nothing is working. I took the phone to my local verizon store and they said its a problem with the local tower but when i get on another tower it does the same thing

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Does that tell me in my settings?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've shut it down and re booted it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Towers should not affect ringtones... How new is your phone?

About 2 years

Do you have a computer you can plug your phone into?

No

Ok. So remote support may not be our best option, unless you have a computer you can connect that phone to. Also it is going to be hard for us to try and resolve the issue either way without one.

Ok l’m not being charged right?

You may see a charge for requesting it, but I will make sure to have it refunded.

Do you have a backup of your phone in iCloud?

Ok. We are going to reset your phone to factory settings and restore from that backup. It will take a while to do this. Do you want to wait?

Did I get charged for this I got my phone fixed at Verizon

You were charged for the initial question. i did not accept your remote support request.