Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iphone6 and i have lost my apple ID and

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iphone6 and i have lost my apple ID and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

The phone is new...my daughter set it up for me and I've lost the ID and password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats the onlt problem but its blocking my access toeverything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good morning,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), reply and tell me, do you remember the email address that was used to sign up? If you are not sure, what email address do you think you would have used?

Unfortunately,***@******.*** is not associated with an Apple ID, do you have another email account?

I gave you an incorrect email. It should have been***@******.***

Alright! And what is the phone number that ends with 90?

Alright, those do match. Now that we know your information is correct, I will provide you with a link for you to complete the recovery process. As this is a secure process, I cannot do it for you, but it will be simple and the site will guide you through it. Give me one moment to provide you with the information.

okay

The steps are below. Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

1. Click this link.
  2. Enter the email address you provided me
  3. Enter the phone number you provided me
  4. Choose Request Recovery
  5. Answer the questions to reset your password
I tried everything and cannot get an Apple ID. It keeps telling me I do not have a n Apple Id

Did you ever get to the point where it asked you to "Request Recovery?"