Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to change my email, my password, and my credit card.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change my email, my password, and my credit card. Is my Apple ID different from my password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I thought I changed it last week but it is not being accepted. We also changed our billing information yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No How do I do that?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It depends, what is your email address?

I don't want the free trial offer. Is the $39 on top of what I have paid?
I think I want you to walk me through the process
Where are you?

If you would like remote service it is an additional $39 fee. Everything is a flat fee. You should have selected options that led you to a price when you asked your question. At least it was that way the last time I asked a question. That flat fee with be paid plus the $39 if you so choose for remote service.

Sorry for the delayed response. This isn't canned...

I just need help changing my account information. Can someone help me?
I do not want any further expense.
Please cancel my request