Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I change phone plans and the rep. changed my password

Customer Question
I change phone plans...

I change phone plans and the rep. changed my password ***** I forgot my original password. I lost the paper she wrote it on.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

November, i can't back up phone now because i don't have enough i-cloud I want to buy the $1 a month plan but I need to remember my password ***** can't. Haven't used it since November

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea you said or where to find that on my phone. I just know the basics and my kids used to help me, they grew up and moved away

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com