Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a jpg on the desktop that I can't open,I can't

Customer Question
I have a jpg...

I have a jpg on the desktop that I can't open,I can't reduce, and can't trash (no red button on top left). When I go to the bar at the top, nothing is available..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I have a Mac desktop,with OS 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I downloaded the photo on Friday but didn't need to delete it until yesterday and nothing then. Now, I can't even reduce it to get it off the screen temporarily.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure what else they need to know...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Can you drag it to the trash?