Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to get service to my new iPhone. Dont know. Its a new…

Customer Question
Trying to get service...

Trying to get service to my new iPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Dont know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its a new replacement phone and i can't get phone service...just got it this AM

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is this a new phone or new to you?