Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has locked. It keeps asking for the Apple code. I…

Customer Question
My phone has locked...

My phone has locked. It keeps asking for the Apple code. I do not know what the Apple code is.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I was trying to upload facebook and it kept asking for all of these passwords on Friday. Apple ID: and Password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I do not know how. The phone will only let me dial 911

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes how do I upload Facebook

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What kind of code is it asking for?