Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is the 5th or 6th time I have gone through the process…

Customer Question
This is the 5th...

This is the 5th or 6th time I have gone through the process of recovering my password ***** I'm requesting help this issue. I received the Apple ID verification code.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Didn't change what i have written down does not work trying to recover the forgotten password ***** apple. I have been to the apple store 3 times and it just recycle back the requesting the verification code.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes now with your help and the new code number we can get this resolved.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when we can open the apple id, this phone need replaced because i dropped it water, the store tea said with my insurance cover that will be taken care of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Is the phone locked in iCloud?