Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone was upgraded during the night, please help cannot…

Customer Question
Good morning, My Iphone...

Good morning, My Iphone was upgraded during the night, please help cannot activate

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have the same apple ID for all my devices since i own them. Please helpI am 80Y/O.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

At my computer? because I cannot open my I phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what other information I can give you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris