Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My previous acct had been hacked, I need to change my credit…

Customer Question
My previous acct had...

My previous acct had been hacked, I need to change my credit card numbers

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Applr i pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Where would I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I'm just trying to change my credit card numbers

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris