Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Last evening I tried to follow instructions to complete a…

Customer Question
Last evening I tried...

Last evening I tried to follow instructions to complete a regular scheduled upgrade to my A pple i7 I made too many tries to remember the passcode and I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago, I know what my apple password ***** I.D is, the Apple tech got in and tried to pull up I cloud but couldn't as I cloud has not been backed up since last March.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, he said all data is lost and he could get me back up but I will be starting without any work and pics ets being saved. I was advised to contact you for verification that this is the case.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris