Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to give my Apple ID but they are doing it wrong.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to give my Apple ID but they are doing it wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never it has always been the same

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It is on a brand new phone. I typed in my ID I have had since the beginning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris