Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The iPad my daughter was watching on youtube, she was

Customer Question
The iPad my daughter...

The iPad my daughter was watching on youtube, she was suddenly flicked out and the iPad went straight to the black apple screen, then she was asked for her Apple ID and password, she entered the correct ID and password ***** the iPad said it was incorrect. Molly hasn't changed her password ***** a number of years so we all know it very well and I have tried a number of times now and it won't accept them. We have turned it off and on again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm not sure it's been changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not yet as I need to sign in to get to iTunes to do the reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
I have found and answer thank you
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi Kris thanks for getting back to me , I've solved the problem. Thanks again
Greg

OK great what was the issue?

It was a password ***** it had been incorrectly recorded and that meant we couldn't access the back up. I had thought it was a virus or malware but turned out not to be.