Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have thousands of pics saved in my photo app with my

Customer Question
iPhone. I am questioning how...
I have thousands of pics saved in my photo app with my iPhone. I am questioning how I can do a slideshow with all of them? Presently it seems I am able to only do a slideshow with the photos in my folders.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I cannot recall if there was any possibility to do a slideshow with all my photos with the photo app on my iPhone or iPad. It seems it has always been just the memories that the slideshow can be done with but they're just small numbers of photos in each group.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

The issue is actually with my iPhone and iPad and I'm wondering if it's possible that you could instruct me what to do in order to be able to do a slideshow with all my photos in the photo app?

Are you able to send me some screenshots?

Regretfully not at this time

I am going to opt out here as I am stuck for answers.

I will open this up to other experts

You will be emailed when they respond

Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I also work here at JustAnswer.com

Looking through your question you are trying to get a slideshow on your phone to show all the photos. Is that correct?

this is correct. I have approximately 9000 photos in the app. Currently I can only do a slideshow of memories that have been compiled automatically with the app.
I am attempting to get a slideshow on all my photos in my iPhone with the photo app
Regretfully I am not getting any help